After nine years, this is another installment of interesting google searches that have ultimately reached Life's a Stitch. Nine years, has it really been nine years? I've tried to give this up as have many of the finest, but my daughter won't let me. I'm OK with that so here we go:
The five recent interesting searches:
5. Eulogy for a mom. A lot of people, especially from Australia, according to the search records are apparently at a similar stage of life.
4. A unique, albeit potentially sad search that landed a person on Life's a Stitch: "Eulogy for me." I'm hoping that was for a school assignment.
3. Rigid Heddle loom reviews. It fits as it comes up frequently around the holidays and requires fiber.
2. Slow cooker curry. Interesting search for what is purported to be a knitting blog.
1. At 1:49a.m.: Does London Drugs sell yarn? They sell everything else, why not yarn? Maybe it was someone who needed a last minute gift.
I hope they don't attempt my current project, the oxymoronically named High Speed Knitting. I'm on the last rows that take over a half hour each. High Speed Knitting, are you kidding? 275 yards of 2x2 ribbing is taking forever. I do like the way it's turning out, though, and it will be done for Christmas.
No matter how you arrived at Life's a Stitch, here you are. Wishing you all the best for a Merry Christmastime.
This year our lovingly mismatched nativity acquired the tiny elephant, a gift from Nepal, and the appropriate-for-British Columbia black bear came off the end of a pencil.