It's not that I'm over the moon happy, it's that my replacement phone came with some free downloads. I decided that I would pick only happy music. Nothing touching or inspirational, no ballads nor slow sappy love songs, just plain old happy little ditties. Here's the list, so far:1. As per my post of January 13th, Walking On Sunshine
2. Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole's Over the Rainbow and What a Wonderful World medley
3. This one is really schmaltzy happy, but I love musicals - Belle from Beauty and the Beast
4. James Taylor's "Everyday"
5. Hang on Little Tomato by Pink Martini
6. The Rainbow Connection, Judy Collins or Kermit the Frog have nice versions.
7. That teeny bopper hit by Taylor Swift, Romeo and Juliet song called Love Story. It was what I was nervously humming in the ICU when C still had the breathing tube. Got me through a lot, that prince and princess song. Funny what happens to your brain in crisis.
Don't these guys look happy? I imagine the one in front calling out to the other to join him at the bar:
And some happy yarn. I couldn't resist: